Lagotto Romagnolo Puppies
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!!
Price is $4000 plus tax.
If you are interested in one of our lagotto puppies please fill out the application HERE
When waiting for a reply from us regarding your application or any other correspondence please make sure you check your junk and spam folders just in case our reply goes in that folder instead of your inbox.
Sara at 519-803-6870 or Mari at 519-993-1108If we are unable to take your call at the time please leave a detailed message and we will return your call as soon as possible.
OUR PURCHASE PROCESS
1. Complete an application and we will get back to you within 7-10 days. We will not proceed until we have an application on file. As you have read all about us on this site, we too would like to learn about you and your family before proceeding. Again as stated, submitting an application is in no way a commitment on your part to purchase a puppy, nor on our part to sell you a puppy. It is simply a way to get to know you better. We recommend that you keep in touch by dropping us an email occasionally to let us know you are still interested.
2. Once your application is approved you will be able to leave a deposit to be placed on our waiting list. Deposit agreement will be sent through Sign Now and the purchase agreement will be emailed for you to read prior to leaving your deposit. An e-transfer can be made AFTER the deposit agreement is returned at which time we ask you to join our private Facebook Group to see photos, videos and updates on the puppies.
3. Once the litter arrives and we have a spot in a litter for you there will be a pre-payment towards the final payment.
4. We will have in home visits at 6 weeks but in the meantime you can see in our Facebook Group every step of the puppy growing up from birth with photos, videos and how we raise them in our home to make them well rounded family members.
5. At the 6 week visit you will pick up our Information binder, which includes everything you need to know to get ready before puppy comes home, including feeding, vaccination schedules and supply list. If you have young children, we will also include an interactive training package for them. Families that are not able to visit we will courier your binder to you.
6. After the visit we will email a questionnaire in an effort to make the best match with each family. We do take sex/colour preferences however, our top priority of placement is based on temperament.
7. Puppies are matched to their homes after Vet check, Eye Examination and our evaluations at 8 weeks. We encourage you to enjoy all of the Facebook live videos and pictures that we post of all the puppies. You will see all the training and noise sensitive experiences we do with each litter on our videos.
8. One of the most important aspects of choosing a breeder is after care. We are available to you 24/7 after you take your puppy home. There is no such thing as a dumb question and we encourage you to reach out to us for any help, recommendations or support. The best way to reach us is via text message or email as we are in a rural area our cell reception is sometimes spotty for calls. In exchange for this, we ask that you post lots of picture in our Facebook group as this gives the littermates and us a chance to connect and watch each grow up.
Contact Sara or Mari at Drewsar Email
When corresponding with us please make sure you check your junk and spam folders just in case our reply goes in that folder instead of your inbox.
Drewsar Lagotto Romagnolo Dog Breeders ,  Moffat, Ontario Canada
All images are property of Drewsar Perm Reg'd
© 2006-2022 Drewsar